At Ushijima & Partners, we make our motto,”Strive for perfection on behalf of our clients” and we always ask ourselves the question: What would our clients do if they were the attorneys? We want to be trusted partners of our clients so that they will use Ushijima & Partners for critical and urgent legal matters that would affect their fate as well a everyday business matters.
With the further diversification and globalization of corporate activities, needs for legal services are becoming increasingly complex and sophisticated.
Our practice areas include the following:
- International Transactions
- International Investment
- International Commercial Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate Development
- Labor and Employment
- Corporate Rehabilitation
- Antitrust; Customs/Trade
- Compliance/Corporate Governance
- General Corporate Practice (both domestic and international)