GHR Rechtsanwälte partner Marc Grüninger has again been recognized by his peers among Switzerland’s best lawyers for Mergers and Acquisition Law and has been selected for inclusion in the 11th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Switzerland: https://www.bestlawyers.com/current-edition/Switzerland
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review and the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area.
Marc Grüninger co-heads GHR’s Corporate/M&A practice and heads the Energy and Natural Resources practice. He focuses on domestic and cross-border, private and public M&A, joint ventures, private equity transactions, and corporate finance, including debt financing, securities offerings, syndicated, structured and collateralized lending. He also specializes in advising companies active in regulated markets, such as energy and natural re- sources.
- Represented the sellers in the CHF 5 million sale of Carba Immobilien AG to PSP Swiss Property (SWX: PSPN).
- Advised CEMEX (NYSE: CX) on its June 2020 issuance of US$ 1 billion aggregate principal amount of 7.375% senior secured notes due
- Represented GETEC Group in the acquisition of Infrapark Baselland AG from Clariant (SWX: CLN) and the infrastructure facilities of Novartis (SWX: NOVN) for the operation of the chemical parks in Schweizerhalle, Switzerland.
- Acted for Danish GPV International A/S in the acquisition of Swiss CCS
- Advised Goldman Sachs Bank USA as to Swiss law in connection with a US$1.5 billion senior secured term loan credit facility entered into with Tronox
GHR Rechtsanwälte AG
GHR Rechtsanwälte AG is a Swiss independent full-service law firm with a global reach. With almost 30 years of experience and a team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals, our firm provides legal advice and leading exper- tise in corporate/M&A and other key areas of business law. Much of our work has an international component and cross-border transactions often call for the cooperation of specialists in different jurisdictions. Owing to our strong relationship with some of the world’s leading law firms, we have access to top tier legal advice worldwide – all from a single point of contact.
Click here to learn more about our Zurich, Switzerland member firm.