If you have a business no doubt you have been putting a lot of effort into it during the COVID-19 crisis. Having worked so hard under so much stress in recent tough times you want the business to not just survive but thrive in the future.
The world has changed and it may be a good time to look at whether you need to change how your business is structured so you don’t just survive but thrive.
Proper business planning can help you keep what you have worked so hard to build.
DOES YOUR CURRENT STRUCTURE:
- minimise the tax you pay?
- allow you to expand your business and grow it easily?
- keep your family home safe if the business fails?
- keep its intellectual property and other valuable assets if it fails?
- have client documents in place to protect your valuable relationships with clients?
- have a proper credit policy so you can get paid for what you do?
- have internal documents to prevent a dispute with partners or let a partner move on?
- have internal documents to keep your staff focussed and working with you?
- have external documents to deal with contractors or suppliers?
Click here to learn more about our Brisbane, Australia member QLD Law Group.