COBALT is the largest specialised legal team in the Baltics, with a portfolio of cross-border experience comprising the most significant international projects and landmark local deals in the region since the beginning of the 1990s.
With over 190 legal professionals and the widest variety of practice areas, COBALT is ideally positioned to provide each client top expertise and in-depth specialized legal services both domestically (in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) and on a pan-Baltic dimension.
COBALT has earned its reputation by consistently being at the heart of the largest and most complex commercial and financial transactions in each jurisdiction and regionally; working with the largest foreign investors in the Baltic States, major local and international businesses, and governments in the Baltics. We pride ourselves with pro bono initiatives and active work to further the development of the local legal environment.
COBALT offices and attorneys are consistently ranked in the top tier by the most prestigious legal directories, such as Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, Legal500 and IFLR 1000, and have been recipients of many awards. Most recently, COBALT offices were among those recognized by Chambers Europe as the 2020 Baltic Law Firm of the Year. COBALT was ranked as Tier 1 law firm in 6 practices in the Baltics (2020) by International Financial Law Review and recognized as Band 1 firm in 16 practice areas in the Baltics (2022) by Chambers Europe.
COBALT is awarded with:
- Band 1 firm in 16 practice areas in the Baltics recognition by Chambers Europe (2022)
- The Baltic Law Firm of the Year 2020 Award by Chambers Europe
- CEE Legal Matters Deal of the Year Award for Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, as well as the overall Baltic Deal
- Tier 1 law firm in 6 practices in the Baltics ranking by International Financial Law Review (2020)
- The Most Innovative Baltic Law Firm of the Year 2019 Award by IFLR
To find out more, please visit our webpage www.cobalt.legal
- Riga, Latvia
- Vilnius, Lithuania