One New Practice Area and Three Lawyers feature in the Chambers & Partners Greater China Region Guide 2024
On January 18th, 2024, Chambers & Partners, the authoritative international legal rating agency, released the Greater China Region Guide 2024, in which Winners Law Firm, while maintaining its position in the original ranking of areas and individuals, was ranked for the first time in Restructuring/ Insolvency area, and three lawyers were listed for the first time, which is an outstanding achievement for both departments and individuals.
Winners Law Firm continues to maintain Band 1 rankings in the Corporate/Commercial area and the Environmental area. And the Insolvency/ Restructuring area was ranked for the first time as Band 6. In addition, three young lawyers have their first show in Chambers ranking, they are Junyu Wang in the Corporate/Commercial area, Feng Gao in Restructuring/ Insolvency area, and Qiwen Zhao in the Environmental area.
Band 1: Corporate/Commercial: Tianjin (PRC Firms), Environment (PRC Firms)
Band 6: Restructuring/Insolvency (PRC Firms)
Senior Statespeople, Eminent Practitioners: Haibo Li
Band 1: Tongxu Niu
Band 3: Dapeng Fan
Associates to watch: Qiwen Zhao
Up and Coming: Junyu Wang and Feng Gao
Eminent Practitioners: Jinzhong Shen
- “The impression given to us by the law firm is that they are very professional and efficient, with a high level of dedication.”
- “The team has a good service attitude, strong professional ability, effectiveness in handling litigation, and high overall service quality.”
- “It is a good firm with strong team members.”
- “Winners can provide timely legal advice to clients regarding legal matters in various environmental fields.”
- ‘Well-recognised firm, Winners is a good regional firm.”
Click here to learn more about our Tianjin, China member firm Winners Law Firm.